Qvalia has been awarded “Most innovative finance automation platform 2021 – Europe” by Acquisition International in the upcoming Global Excellence Awards 2021.
Acquisition International is a monthly magazine founded in 2010 by AI Global Media Ltd, a publishing house covering corporate news in the finance industry and related sectors. The Global Excellence Awards, arranged by Acquisition International, is naming organizations that provide the best products and services to clients across the finance industries.
Qvalia has previously been appointed as a Red Herring Top 100 Europe winner and has been awarded multiple times in the pan-Nordic Gazelle Awards as one of the fastest growing companies by financial newspapers Dagens Industri, Dagens Næringsliv, and Børsen.
Qvalia provides a novel data management platform for business messages and master data. With our platform, customers excel in managing, organizing, and categorizing e-invoices, line-items, supplier and customer data, B2B payments, and more with precision.
A full range of platform features makes us different:
- Peppol Access: Enjoy seamless integration with the Peppol network, enabling swift and secure e-invoicing across borders.
- Business Document Messaging: Streamline communication by exchanging essential business documents through our platform.
- Automation: Experience enhanced efficiency through automated processes that simplify complex workflows.
- Analytics: Gain valuable insights from your data, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- Master Data Management: Our platform ensures your master data remains accurate, consistent, and readily accessible.
- Tailored for All: Qvalia’s suite of tools caters to organizations of all sizes, providing a tailored solution to your data needs.
Furthermore, we’re committed to supporting small businesses by offering Peppol e-invoicing free of charge. Qvalia is your innovative partner in financial process efficiency and harnessing the power of data to drive operational excellence and business growth.