Getting started with Qvalia e-invoicing
Follow these steps to start using Qvalia
1. Sign up on Qvaila here for free e-invoicing
2. Request an invite by entering your company details
You will receive an email that contains a link for activation of your account. Follow the link and complete the registration form to get access to Qvalia’s platform. See instructions below or videos to easier get started.
Do you want to send e-invoices (PEPPOL)?
1. Click Products
2. Enter the products or services that you provide
3. Click Customers
4. Click Create new customer
5. Enter company name or registrations number in company search
6. Click Get company info
7. Choose your customer and enter customer details
8. Click Save
9. Click on the same customer
10. Click Manage PEPPOL Address
11. Add your customers PEPPOL address if possible
Do you want to receive e-invoices (PEPPOL)?
1. Click Settings
2. Click Apps
3. Click E-invoice and make it active
4. Click Add and enter your PEPPOL ID/Address
5. Click Save
We recommend and the most common is to use your company registration number