The European public sector is rapidly digitizing its business processes thanks to the pan-European business network Peppol.
In Sweden, it is now possible to call off electronic business message services using the framework agreement for operator services electronic messages in the Peppol network through the State Procurement Services at Kammarkollegiet.
The framework agreement for operator services of electronic messages offers opportunities to enhance your organization’s financial processes. What does the framework agreement include? What are the possibilities? How do you get started?
This webinar introduces the agreement and its possibilities for everyone working in finance, procurement, or IT within the Swedish public sector. The presenter is Annika Thuresson, Chief Operating Officer at Qvalia.
Apologies to all non-Swedish speakers; the webinar is held in Swedish, but feel free to contact us if you want a personal session in either English.
- Introduction to the Peppol network
- Similarities and differences with VAN (Value Added Network)
- Scope of the framework agreement for business messages
- Opportunities within accounts receivable, e-commerce, and procurement
- Getting Peppol implemented into your processes